Thursday, April 10, 2008

Playing at the Park

FUN STUFF
ALL BYSELF!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEW...............................
NOTHING LIKE A GOOD UNDER DOG ON THE SWINGS!! (Daddy does better than mommy)
READY TO GO MOM!!
A new suprise--a Strawberry lunch bag mommy had in the closet---JUST FOR GRETCHIE!!! We were going on a picinic---she packed her lunch!
ISABELLA AND GRETCHEN PLAYING WITH BARK!ANGELICA AND G SHOVELING AWAY!!
EATING AN ORANGE!!!
THANK-YOU JESUS FOR THE SUNSHINE AND GOOD FRIENDS!!
MY MOMMY AND I!!!

Today we met Angelica and Isabella at the park for two hours---it took them awhile to get there--so mommy and I played and even ate our lunch while we waited! We went to this park Wed. for an hour--not much to play on but we brought our toys and bikes! The sun was out 3/4 of the time but then when a cloud came over my mommy was cold--my nose has started to run yesterday and today being outside was probably not the best -I now have a little cough. I love playing with my friends! This morning I slept in until 8:30 am!! But woke up twice not able to breathe through my nose---

Daddy put me in bed with mommy at 6 am---thats so rare and nice to cuddle!


No comments: