



Daddy had a root canal on Friday---so we bqued hotdogs that evening! Saturday we went to the park--BiMART and just had a relaxing day at HOME!! I GOT TO WEAR SHORTS TODAY!! I got a new toy on Saturday-----"just because" mommy said It was an Island Princess and Elephant---(she hugged it and said FOR ME OH THANK-YOU I LOVE IT SO MUCH!) She had to take it for a nap and has p
layed with it non stop----she named the elephant PINK!! Daddy mowed the lawn and weed and feed. I played with the neighbor kids--Amelia (2 months older than me) and Bubba (4) . I love friends!! Saturday night after G went to bed we ordered LA CASITA mexican food--yummy! Daddy did not feel good and think he had a reaction to the pain med for his tooth--his food was untouched --mommy too felt queasy but I ate my Chimichanga!!
layed with it non stop----she named the elephant PINK!! Daddy mowed the lawn and weed and feed. I played with the neighbor kids--Amelia (2 months older than me) and Bubba (4) . I love friends!! Saturday night after G went to bed we ordered LA CASITA mexican food--yummy! Daddy did not feel good and think he had a reaction to the pain med for his tooth--his food was untouched --mommy too felt queasy but I ate my Chimichanga!!Sunday--daddy was still sick--mommy was yucky and I had a deep yucky cough and was real clingy---soooo we all stayed home from chur
ch! Finally we went to return the 2 videos to the library (can you guess which movies?? for Gretchie) Daddy got something to eat---and he paid bills -I got to lick the envelopes and stamps!!! Mommy packed and finished laundry! I played with my elephant-------tooo fun!!
ch! Finally we went to return the 2 videos to the library (can you guess which movies?? for Gretchie) Daddy got something to eat---and he paid bills -I got to lick the envelopes and stamps!!! Mommy packed and finished laundry! I played with my elephant-------tooo fun!!Daddy washed the car and van and mommy vacuumed it out---THE SUNSHINE WAS BEAUTIFUL--it reached 80 degrees today! Mich
ael and Melissa across the street brought their tortoise over so I could see--I was brave to watch but kept my distance! It was very exciting to see a real turtle! The seeds we planted last Saturday are growing--Its so exciting I yell every hour to come look at them!! (PS --we had to bring them to Wilsonville with us) Mommy and daddy both hae sore throats now also. We are not going to let that ruin our week away!
ael and Melissa across the street brought their tortoise over so I could see--I was brave to watch but kept my distance! It was very exciting to see a real turtle! The seeds we planted last Saturday are growing--Its so exciting I yell every hour to come look at them!! (PS --we had to bring them to Wilsonville with us) Mommy and daddy both hae sore throats now also. We are not going to let that ruin our week away! AND THE TWO MOVIES I GOT AT THE LIBRARY WERE HEFFALUMP AND ANABELLE"S WISH! I had not checked out movies or books for three weeks because we went to Spokane and then Boogie was cancelled for two weeks--so it was fun to go back this week and see my friends! Plus mommy was really really really nice and put a book for someone from church on her library card and they had a fine for being overdue! Last time she does that!!

No comments:
Post a Comment