Tuesday, April 8, 2008

SILLY LITTLE GRETCHEN











Gretchie has a favorite line off Winnie the Pooh---SILLY OLD BEAR!! We were playing around on Saturday and I took these photos of her!! She kept saying that line and then wanting to see the photo in the camera! I had to add "my silly cat on her pants". She actually has started posing for the camera now--instead of saying no picture! She told daddy while I was gone Sat. night take a picture of me when she tried his hat on!! Oh my!! She also says alot I am just laughing my head of---heehhee!!
**She spends hours reading these past three weeks--has every single word down in about 15 books and likes to read to you---of course her favorite books ar Babar and Dumbo and stand Back said the Elephant I am going to Sneeze! I can also recite them without looking at the book-ha! She recites her Babar books in the dark going to bed-----sooo cute!

**When Gretchie gets up from her naps--she always yells mommy from the top of the stairs---one day last week she yells I AM READY TO HAVE MORE FUN MOMMY!! (did not want to disappoint her so a snack and movie was what we did---but we do that most days after nap!) One other day after nap she yells---I am ready to eat my blue sucker (we had gotten that morning at the bank and she remembered!) On another day she yells I slept with my jacket on(she fell asleep in the car so we just put her in bed)--today she yells I need my puppy--(he was in her bed) and she had her hands full with 2 blankies-bear and a music box we had found cleaning! I said to her--you have your hands full--she says YES I DO!! I think she is still half asleep when she stands at the top after nap--it is fun to see what she says and makes me laugh each time!!
** Gretchie blows out her light each night when we go to bed---this is off Heffalump movie where Roo blows out his candle---and his mommy says goodnight to him. WHAT AN IMAGINATION!!!
**She yelled to daddy the other night when he wentto get a movie--GOODBYE SWEETIE__THANKS FOR COMING from the porch--ahhh!






1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love the picture of Gretchen on the porch! How funny that she said that to Lee! Did you just crack up?

John is saying all kinds of stuff lately and I keep saying I need to write them down but forget. You are good to blog them!

Our babies are growing up!!