




This morning .........Gretchen was playing with the candyland game in the front room as I was cleaning the kitchen. All of a sudden she has her arms full of cards and "candy people" and sets them all on the kitchen floor right in front of Tashja (cat). PLAY ME MEOW! HERE I SHARE PEOPLE. (hands her the red man) STOP COME BACK MEOW! She was also offered part of the cookie "G" was eating! Right before nap............Tashja was just sitting there minding her own p's and q's when Gretchie went up and flung her blankie at the cat and yelled stop! I disciplined her for hurting the cat for no reason---other than being awake since 5:30 am and very tired! Gretchen looks at me as she knew what she did was wrong an
d then goes over taps the cat on the head and says I am sorry Meow! During naptime the cat craved attention from me--(wouldn't you if you had a two year old bugging you all morning) So when "G"woke up--the cat was lying on the recliner --Gretchie goes over and talks to her and says do you want to snuggle? All afternoon, giving the cat toys and kisses and tellig the cat to WAKE UP! If I was sleeping I would have found a different place. G--feeds the cat every night--but then gets down into her face and watches every swallow
! Gee whiz.........
d then goes over taps the cat on the head and says I am sorry Meow! During naptime the cat craved attention from me--(wouldn't you if you had a two year old bugging you all morning) So when "G"woke up--the cat was lying on the recliner --Gretchie goes over and talks to her and says do you want to snuggle? All afternoon, giving the cat toys and kisses and tellig the cat to WAKE UP! If I was sleeping I would have found a different place. G--feeds the cat every night--but then gets down into her face and watches every swallow
! Gee whiz.........

No comments:
Post a Comment