Daddy came home last night and said he had a surprise after dinner. Since the weather was warm and not rainy or snowy we could go get our tree! How fun!! Mommy was sooo excited but had not decide where to put the tree. I ran and put my neon green crocks on (the right
feet) and my new jacket on backwards--so mom helped. There were so many boy scouts at the lot trying to help us pick out the perfect tree. Daddy carried me and then passed me to mom when they decided! Mommy let me watch the boys cut off the trunk and I then started pointing to all the other trees and lights! When daddy carried the tree to the car mom told me the tree was coming HOME with us!! I gasped and said oh thank-you daddy!!! Tooo adorable! I was sleepy on the way home--it was bedtime!!Daddy cut off a couple more branches as mommy held the tree and I shook the branches "I help cut tree." As soon as the tree was in the stand and placed on the driveway--I ran around and around it. Daddy made me go inside with mommy to clear a space in the house. I did not want to go in but he had to put my Chris
tmas gift back in the trunk of the van!!!
tmas gift back in the trunk of the van!!!I was so happy when the tree came
inside----I helped spread out the black plastic garbage bag and the tree was placed in the middle and then helped put the skirt around!! I then climbed behind the tree and yelled at MEOW to come play in the jungle with me! We have a tall plant she plays behind and calls the jungle! Now we have two jungles according to "G." That was enough excitement for one night for mommy and daddy! Obviously Gretchen was so excited after drinking her bottle and going peepie all she could talk abo
ut was Daddy and the tree!!
inside----I helped spread out the black plastic garbage bag and the tree was placed in the middle and then helped put the skirt around!! I then climbed behind the tree and yelled at MEOW to come play in the jungle with me! We have a tall plant she plays behind and calls the jungle! Now we have two jungles according to "G." That was enough excitement for one night for mommy and daddy! Obviously Gretchen was so excited after drinking her bottle and going peepie all she could talk abo
ut was Daddy and the tree!!

1 comment:
I love the picture of her laying behind the tree! So adorable!!!!
Post a Comment