story #1--Gretchen was eating cereal and toast when all of a sudden she yells mommy look puppy is licking milk!! Guess puppy was being taken care of and won't go hungary today!! The milk in the bottom was almost gone---ha!!

story #2---I was rushing around getting ready and caught Gretchen with a tube of lipstick which she had put one dab on each cheek! It was very dark red and very hard to wipe off before we went to storytime.
story #3--Tonight at dinner "G" was in the refrig. with daddy I hear her talking away. She was telling him that mommy let her taste the ( ranch dressing ) and she did not like it! I do not remember her not liking it?? She then came over and was carrying a small plastic lemon that had lemon juice. Thank you daddy she said and started pretend eating the outside of the lemon saying ohh yummy! She then asked me to open it please mommy. I opened it and poured a couple drops in my hand--she took her finger and tried it -made a face and then said I LIKE IT!!! More please!!! She the proceeded to fake cough --it was soooo funny!
story #3--Tonight at dinner "G" was in the refrig. with daddy I hear her talking away. She was telling him that mommy let her taste the ( ranch dressing ) and she did not like it! I do not remember her not liking it?? She then came over and was carrying a small plastic lemon that had lemon juice. Thank you daddy she said and started pretend eating the outside of the lemon saying ohh yummy! She then asked me to open it please mommy. I opened it and poured a couple drops in my hand--she took her finger and tried it -made a face and then said I LIKE IT!!! More please!!! She the proceeded to fake cough --it was soooo funny!
story #4--Legos were the toy of choice tonight after bath! Look I build house! She was playing so good ---I let her stay up a little later-but she did take a 2 hour and 20 min nap--
---I even woke her up!
---I even woke her up!

No comments:
Post a Comment