



Gretchen came home today from the grocery store at noon and opened our long food cupboard and said "Let"s See........... I want mac and cheese please mommy." So good and clear--I love her talking but sometimes it was easier if they did not tell you --ha!! First time she has really asked for something good for her than a cookie or candy or "make it hot."(her bottle) I had her help make lunch--she loves to cook!! The song Feliz Navidad came on the radio and she reached behind her and found a sucker I had stashed from our neighbor in the cookie jar--(he comes over lots and brings G candy--I just stick it away) She was so excited Look mommy candy from neighbor!! She started dancing these cute little moves and then found me a sucker and wanted me to use it as a microphone!! Dancing to Christmas Music and Cooking macaroni---haha!!
(mommy was just trying this outfit on to see if it still fit---too small Gret. says)

No comments:
Post a Comment