if I did not have enough photos of my darling already.................As I had promised she got to wear a second pretty dress after nap! She asked to go potty after nap again and DID IT!!! YAHOOO!!! Then I hear her yelling at the cat "MEOW look I went potty in the potty chair." Like the cat cared--ha!! This dress was sooo cute I had to snap more pictures!! Her hair was messier due to nap but we tied a cream and gold ribbon in her hair and she liked the word RIBBON!! I also gave her the first candy cane of the season!! As "G" was playing the hem of the dress got caught on the lever of the recliner---OH NO she said and started to cry..." Look what happened?" I explained we can fix it and its ok!! She skipped away and said "we will fix it and its ok." Now I need to se
w-ugh! Maybe Amma can sew it for us. I was making dinner and Gretchen always sets the table----she takes the silverware and napkins salt and pepper and spray butter . I was busy adding hot water to a potatoes dish when I accidentally spilled some---she was standing right there. I continued to mix it all together and pretty soon I see her come back carrying the diaper wipes----She asked me to help her open it. So I did and she goes over and cleans up the spilled water---grins and says "I help mommy all byself!"(what a doll) I sat down on the kitchen floor and kissed that face!! 


The afternoon was fun as I made dinner and finished unwrapping things in the Christmas boxes. Gretchen crawled behind the couch and I grabbed her immediately knowing she had wet her training pants. OOPSIE!!! I pulled the couch out from the window and since it was pulled out--I was going to vacuum behind. She played behind the couch and I heard her saying to her doll "lets snuggle with pillow and blankie."She had so much fun playing with her dolls and block cart and pillows off the couch---I never got around to vacuuming until after dinner. "G" was standing on the couch acting like "Heffalump" (elephant) putting her nose in the air falling over and laughing! She is not allowed to stand on the couch but she cracke
d me up and kept saying momm
y do Heffalump! She has a very creative imagination!! Guess we might need to recheck out that movie--She asks for it daily since I took it back to the libaray last week. One more thing Gretchen took the green beans off the counter while I was waiting for the rest of the dinner to cook (I did not see her at all)--she obviously was hungary and helped hersef to the whole bowl of green beans and
took them over to daddy----I then heated them up and handed her a fork------ha! Better green beans than a cracker! She must have been still hungary and went and got the half cheeseburger in the refrig. and sat on the couch eating her cold "hamburger and cheese". We then decided she needs to eat dinner!! (it was only about ten minutes later than usual)
took them over to daddy----I then heated them up and handed her a fork------ha! Better green beans than a cracker! She must have been still hungary and went and got the half cheeseburger in the refrig. and sat on the couch eating her cold "hamburger and cheese". We then decided she needs to eat dinner!! (it was only about ten minutes later than usual)

1 comment:
this is your mom just checking to see if the comments on your blog work.
Post a Comment