It is soooo late and I should be in bed!!! (It is 1:15 am) I need to relax and have some computer time! Daddy just went to bed--you went to bed soooo good tonight. I think we are ready for our LONG weekend of Christmas celebration!! We are heading to Wallowa Lake in the mountains in the morning with Nana and Papa Cole for two days and then Amma and Papa are coming Christmas Eve and stay until Wed or later if we can talk them into it!!! The last three days have been packed full of errands and last minute gifts and grocery shopping today twice----I did stop the busyness and take you to storytime today which you loved making your "CRAFT" with the favorite part the GLUE STICK!!! It was a cute paper penguin which you showed to a couple people--I asked you what the name of your penguin was and you told me BABY!! Oh mommy loves your penguin and this one might be a real keeper!! These are the moments you can't forget and all the hussle and bussle of packing for two days and wrapping gifts is so worth the smile on your little face!!!! sniff sniff --ok what a long day--I need to wrap this up due to another fun filled day tomorrow!! Yesterday we went to TriCities shopping with daddy--we were done shopping but just went along with dad. It was a very fun day and I will write more later---we actually were gone from 10 am to 7:30 pm!! G was awesome---we go to bed at night and relaugh about her cute personality!!! Merry Christmas!

THANK-YOU CHERILYN FOR MAKING OUR SPECIAL HEADING FOR THIS WEBSITE!!! WE WERE SO EXCITED TO HAVE AN ADDED TOUCH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment