Monday, December 3, 2007

PHOTO MANIA!!











Well my photo session with a two year old went pretty ok---and 86 pictures later "G" had had enough! That does not include the ones I deleted as I went because she moved or walked away. Last year Gretchen had four cute dresses. This year she has 3 Christmas dresses. I still think a couple of last years may fit! Also I had a really hard time last year getting a photo I liked to put on a card and ran short on time so ended up emailing the card to people. I had a couple areas set up for taking pictures and had new Christmas things set out---she was also watching NEMO--so most of my pictures turned out she was trying to watch tv. I had her decorate our little tree with apples which she was excited. Until she went and got her doll and they both pretended to eat the apples---and I really did not want her doll Alicia in the photo. Also her cheecks were pretending to eat--ha !!She did throw the angels off the loveseat when I placed her inbetween them--ok that told me stop !



So I said lets have lunch----she melted down when we had to take the dress off. NO..........pretty dress off and ran and buried her face in the chair--I did not want it ruined with lunch! I did tell her we could put it on after lunch for daddy!! She twirled around and around in her dress--and we did not even have tights or shoes on!!! She was awesome when I curled her hair and it looked so cute! Although the whole time she was talking to herself in the mirror.
I did bribe her with smartie candies during the pictures! ENJOY these pictures I am not posting the "Chosen Christmas Card photo" until you get it in you Christmas cards!!!! These photos are still priceless.

No comments: