Mommy had to get more flour and vanilla wafers so we can make more cookies!! We also bought cousin Aaron a gift andUncle Jeff a birthday gift! I came out in the garage and saw 5 of the neighbor kids sliding down their driveway---I waved and yelled hello---they said Hi Gretchen!
They asked me to come sled with them---mom unfortuanely said NO! I did not cry but was soooo disappointed (
she put her hed down and was so quiet)---mom said if the kids are there when we get back she promised I coud play. We were gone 24 minutes and the whole time I was at the store I said "promise my friends promise! "The kids were gone when we returned---I just stood in my driveway so sad! Mommy said I could play tomorrow with them and I
could watch TIGGER now!! Tooo cute!!Before we left Gretchen was having the cutest conversation with the cat.
It went like this---of course all one sided!!
Hi Meow ........I share blocks you...........Do you want purple(hands the cat a lego--it was yellow).......I will trade.........(hands cat green one).....
(mom grabs the camera) Meow say cheese to mommy.........right there ..look at mommy..............Come back meow........this way.....I show cake (our gingerbread cookies) Look meow at this....it is my Heffalump (color sheet mommy had colored) (Mommy said G we need shoes and jacket on) Meow want to go bye bye me.............(notice she forgets the word with) Meow bye bye me...............pleeeease mommy!!! Lets go meow follow me march march march! I explained the cat had
to stay at home and would not like the car and may get sick --before we left she says meow stay home you get sick!!! My poor cat!!!Yesterday at children's church "G" wanted to play the game with the kids. She got in line and went into the next room--they were playing red rover which is a hard concept (my opinion) for any two year old to stand and wait to run!! She did stand and hold hands for a bit but then ran anyway.
I took her out of the game and a couple others came over and played with her---she was laughing , jumpin
g up and down and having a blast!

2 comments:
Oh, I miss those kids!!!! They are growing up SO fast!
Too cute that Gretchen has conversations with the cat!
Post a Comment