Thursday 3/13 Daddy took today off--we got LOTS done!! He then left at 5 pm to go to a UNION BOARD MEETING in Portland! Mom and I had a fun evening eating mac and cheese and playing with the videos on her camera!Friday 3/14 about 3 pm Daddy came home from Portland about 3 pm! We ate dinner and just had a relaxing evening!! Today was also Angelica's birthday at McDonalds---yeah!!
Saturday 3/15 we towed Daddy's car to the mechanic. Gre
tchie loved the huge tow rope!! She thought it was awesome using it to "capture".(I used a regular camera with reg film so no photos yet?) We then decided to go to Walla Walla (one hour) and see Papa and Nana. We got to WW and G had kept herself awake--(stinker). Mommy ran into Shopko to get G new soxs (all her soxs were so little) and white tights for Easter. Daddy stopped by mom's favorite consignment store to see if they had white sweaters for me. We were then headed to Papa and Nana's at 1 pm! Mom gave up on any chance of nap----G helped Nana clean potatoes for the St. Patrick Day potatoe bake at their church at 5 pm(those photos are on my cell phone)
Saturday 3/15 we towed Daddy's car to the mechanic. Gre
tchie loved the huge tow rope!! She thought it was awesome using it to "capture".(I used a regular camera with reg film so no photos yet?) We then decided to go to Walla Walla (one hour) and see Papa and Nana. We got to WW and G had kept herself awake--(stinker). Mommy ran into Shopko to get G new soxs (all her soxs were so little) and white tights for Easter. Daddy stopped by mom's favorite consignment store to see if they had white sweaters for me. We were then headed to Papa and Nana's at 1 pm! Mom gave up on any chance of nap----G helped Nana clean potatoes for the St. Patrick Day potatoe bake at their church at 5 pm(those photos are on my cell phone)Papa Cole was running errands--Daddy had to run to work and some other errands. Gretchen did take a nap at 3:30 after mommy saw she was yawning and threw her in the car (asleep within one min) and I woke her at 4:30 pm so we could go at 5 pm !! We got back to Papa and Nanas about 7:15 and Uncle Scott and cousin Cole came over!! Boy does G love her cousin Cole and will not let him ignore her---Blake and her boyfriend stopped in and G had hugs for Blake!!! We left at 9 pm and she kept herself awake until 8 min before we got home----this child does not like to go to sleep when life is so EXCITING!!! We all wore green today--- 
Sunday 3/16 we woke up early to go to breakfast at church---got there and Lee had read the time wrong---so the three of us went to Hale's for pancakes---G was sooo wonderful in her cute frilly dress and sat up in the booster and colored! Plus the two huge pancakes I shared with her we
re soo big that we have had pancakes for breakfast MON and Tues and still have some left! Went to church--and Gretchie sat through the first part of the songs---yahoooooo!! Her track record at church the last three Sundays was not very quiet and talking during songs!! So I was excited to sit for awhile and actually sing----Children's Church she was great and even answered a yes /no question when called on---she answered wrong but beamed with delight when Mrs. Fun handed her the
plastic egg filled with lucky charms!! G ate her hamburger and cheese from McDonalds we got on Friday. It took awhile to go down for a nap and a cold stroller ride around the movie theater ended when mommy's ears were cold and patience gone!! Daddy then took her to get her to sleep!! Packing and cleaning the rest of the afternoon. Daddy went
to small group at church and I gave G a bath!! Mommy was thankful no grocery shopping this week yet?
Monday 3/17 daddy left to go to training in Wilsonville for the whole week. We ran into Safway for milk and cheese sticks--which Gretchie loved!!We met Hailey at the park at 11 am! We then drove over to Hailey's ne
w house to see it! Hailey and Gretchen playd chalk and outside and we left at 1 pm! She loved the new baby and was talking to her. Cleaning and throwing away more of mommy's junk! We played with chalk on the patio (according to G she thought the patio was the rug) Mommy made me mac and cheese for dinner! YUM YUM!! 
Tuesday 3/18 we drove to Spokane 3 hours!! The morning was spent doing errands, bank and calling around for a warranty on a part on daddy's Nissan. Thank goodness for cell phones because it took me on the way there to answer all my calls I had made! We bought this car last Presidents Day (for a commuter car). Thirty minutes after we bought the car--it quit in the middle of the intersection---yes we called and they came and towed us back!! They fixed the car and gave us a rental car!! The car quit again in the fall so Lee just drove our Saturn back and forth. Well the part they fixed on the Nissan was what we needed replaced this time---no luck - no warranty and ano
ther $460 plus the other million things needed so it will be $1,200 --cars yuck!! As we were driving to Spokane G was so excited to see AMMA AND PAPA--she was not going to sleep so I decided to stop an hour and ten min from home and see Papa Cole--in this small town (CONELL)he works there during the week. I called him when I pulled up to the restraunt just to say
we were in town (he was sitting inside with 2 other men) When we walked in---I handed G to Papa ---(wrong thing to do>>>>>) She freaked out cried and would not look at Papa Cole the whole time we sat there) I felt bad --but who would have known----G did look at Papa as we were leaving the restraunt 20 min later!! I then went outside to the window so
she could wave-she looked but did not even wave! I put her in the van and said G you need to say hi to Papa and that was not nice! Shut the van door-got in and looked back in the carseat -- she was sound asleep!!! Got to Spokane about two----by this time I was not sure what she would do when we got to my parents house---she was fine---whew! Had a fun afternoon with her grandparents playing with
their toys--- playing catch outside with Papa. Chasing their cat!! Our friend Michael came over for dinner . Fell asleep about 9:20 pm----
Wednesday -3/19-mommy still had a list of stuff to finish. Called the place where they are fixing the car, two banks here in Spokane, shopping for Andrea's birthday which was Sunday the 16th. Found G a white sweter at Shopko. had to mail the package! Gretchie was good as we shopped but ater awhile I hear her say Mom look at my friends!! It was a girl and boy and when Amma went over with her she got shy! She then ran away from us between the clothes racks--I freaked out because she did not answer m
e when I called her name! After yelling twice she says YES MOMMY!! I AM RIGHT HERE!! I explained she needed to stay with us and asked if she had to go potty--she said no thanks---seconds later she crawled under a rack and says I have to go potty---she had an accident!! I picked her up (got all wet--what was I thinking??) (this was the first accident since she has been trained in January) THANK-YOU MOM for being there!! I had extra panties in my purse but not pants--Amma went to the van and got us another pair! Gretchie was on the potty chair and said I had an accident mommy! She got possesive of the stall after we changed and when a lady came in she said to her thats my pottychair and went to close the door on the stall. I scooped her up and apologized to the lady. G then got down and peeked under the stall door at the lady--I was washing my hands and heard the lady say hi to her. I scooped her up again and put her on the baby changer to wait for Amma.

Sunday 3/16 we woke up early to go to breakfast at church---got there and Lee had read the time wrong---so the three of us went to Hale's for pancakes---G was sooo wonderful in her cute frilly dress and sat up in the booster and colored! Plus the two huge pancakes I shared with her we
re soo big that we have had pancakes for breakfast MON and Tues and still have some left! Went to church--and Gretchie sat through the first part of the songs---yahoooooo!! Her track record at church the last three Sundays was not very quiet and talking during songs!! So I was excited to sit for awhile and actually sing----Children's Church she was great and even answered a yes /no question when called on---she answered wrong but beamed with delight when Mrs. Fun handed her the
plastic egg filled with lucky charms!! G ate her hamburger and cheese from McDonalds we got on Friday. It took awhile to go down for a nap and a cold stroller ride around the movie theater ended when mommy's ears were cold and patience gone!! Daddy then took her to get her to sleep!! Packing and cleaning the rest of the afternoon. Daddy went
to small group at church and I gave G a bath!! Mommy was thankful no grocery shopping this week yet?Monday 3/17 daddy left to go to training in Wilsonville for the whole week. We ran into Safway for milk and cheese sticks--which Gretchie loved!!We met Hailey at the park at 11 am! We then drove over to Hailey's ne
w house to see it! Hailey and Gretchen playd chalk and outside and we left at 1 pm! She loved the new baby and was talking to her. Cleaning and throwing away more of mommy's junk! We played with chalk on the patio (according to G she thought the patio was the rug) Mommy made me mac and cheese for dinner! YUM YUM!! 
Tuesday 3/18 we drove to Spokane 3 hours!! The morning was spent doing errands, bank and calling around for a warranty on a part on daddy's Nissan. Thank goodness for cell phones because it took me on the way there to answer all my calls I had made! We bought this car last Presidents Day (for a commuter car). Thirty minutes after we bought the car--it quit in the middle of the intersection---yes we called and they came and towed us back!! They fixed the car and gave us a rental car!! The car quit again in the fall so Lee just drove our Saturn back and forth. Well the part they fixed on the Nissan was what we needed replaced this time---no luck - no warranty and ano
ther $460 plus the other million things needed so it will be $1,200 --cars yuck!! As we were driving to Spokane G was so excited to see AMMA AND PAPA--she was not going to sleep so I decided to stop an hour and ten min from home and see Papa Cole--in this small town (CONELL)he works there during the week. I called him when I pulled up to the restraunt just to say
we were in town (he was sitting inside with 2 other men) When we walked in---I handed G to Papa ---(wrong thing to do>>>>>) She freaked out cried and would not look at Papa Cole the whole time we sat there) I felt bad --but who would have known----G did look at Papa as we were leaving the restraunt 20 min later!! I then went outside to the window so
she could wave-she looked but did not even wave! I put her in the van and said G you need to say hi to Papa and that was not nice! Shut the van door-got in and looked back in the carseat -- she was sound asleep!!! Got to Spokane about two----by this time I was not sure what she would do when we got to my parents house---she was fine---whew! Had a fun afternoon with her grandparents playing with
their toys--- playing catch outside with Papa. Chasing their cat!! Our friend Michael came over for dinner . Fell asleep about 9:20 pm----Wednesday -3/19-mommy still had a list of stuff to finish. Called the place where they are fixing the car, two banks here in Spokane, shopping for Andrea's birthday which was Sunday the 16th. Found G a white sweter at Shopko. had to mail the package! Gretchie was good as we shopped but ater awhile I hear her say Mom look at my friends!! It was a girl and boy and when Amma went over with her she got shy! She then ran away from us between the clothes racks--I freaked out because she did not answer m
e when I called her name! After yelling twice she says YES MOMMY!! I AM RIGHT HERE!! I explained she needed to stay with us and asked if she had to go potty--she said no thanks---seconds later she crawled under a rack and says I have to go potty---she had an accident!! I picked her up (got all wet--what was I thinking??) (this was the first accident since she has been trained in January) THANK-YOU MOM for being there!! I had extra panties in my purse but not pants--Amma went to the van and got us another pair! Gretchie was on the potty chair and said I had an accident mommy! She got possesive of the stall after we changed and when a lady came in she said to her thats my pottychair and went to close the door on the stall. I scooped her up and apologized to the lady. G then got down and peeked under the stall door at the lady--I was washing my hands and heard the lady say hi to her. I scooped her up again and put her on the baby changer to wait for Amma.Gretchie fell asleep on the way back to Amma's house. After nap Amma made her favorite mac and cheese--she was so EXCITED!!! We then went to the duck pond and fed the ducks!! G was apprehensive at first with all the noisy seagulls and could barely get to the pond! She loved feeding the crackers and bread to the ducks. She had a smile and started chatting away. I think they are so noisy she said --and they need their mommies! G wanted to walk around the pond--so she says hi to this girl sitting on a bench---(see some times she is outgoi
ng and other times NOT!) We then went to Costco---she was EXCELLENT held Papa's hands as they tried all the samples! Mommy got to shop--- new jammie for Gretchie, kitty litter, laundry soap, dishwasher soap, cheese--got gas and then home again---Amma made taco salad for dinner and then Michael came over and ate later! (I ate chc. pudding while he ate) When we were at Costco mommy bought the cutest jammies for me and I immediately had to have them on back at Amma's.(even though it was 4:30 pm) G fell asleep by 8:50 (this was good lately)
ng and other times NOT!) We then went to Costco---she was EXCELLENT held Papa's hands as they tried all the samples! Mommy got to shop--- new jammie for Gretchie, kitty litter, laundry soap, dishwasher soap, cheese--got gas and then home again---Amma made taco salad for dinner and then Michael came over and ate later! (I ate chc. pudding while he ate) When we were at Costco mommy bought the cutest jammies for me and I immediately had to have them on back at Amma's.(even though it was 4:30 pm) G fell asleep by 8:50 (this was good lately) Thursday 3/20 another fun day with Amma and Papa in Spokane!! G kept asking to go to the zoo--NO ZOO in Spokane so we took her to the pet store-teehee! She saw dogs , cats , bunnies , birds --A huge tropical parrot took Papa's jacket in his beak and would not let go!!! Amma had to help loosen the parrots teeth from his new jacket--and guess what!! The bird had three of the jacket teeth in his mouth! Boy!! Gretchie has retold this story sooo many times--The bird ate Papa's jacket and Amma had to help and then the jacket was in his mouth and then Papa looked at his jacket like this!! (Its funny when sh
e says it)NAP--Lunch--More shopping---We went to Value Village(thrift) Other Mothers (thrift) then grocery store to get eggs---and the dollar store to get dye and G was so excited she found Bunny Paints in the aisle---so Papa and G painted when we got home! We ordered Chineese Food and played the rest of the evening! Gretchie tried on her new swim suit and sang!!
e says it)NAP--Lunch--More shopping---We went to Value Village(thrift) Other Mothers (thrift) then grocery store to get eggs---and the dollar store to get dye and G was so excited she found Bunny Paints in the aisle---so Papa and G painted when we got home! We ordered Chineese Food and played the rest of the evening! Gretchie tried on her new swim suit and sang!! FRIDAY 3/2o---We woke up to snow!!! While we loaded my van Gre
tchie wanted to make a snowman!!! I got some cute photos---and the snow stopped thirty min out of Spokane on our way south home!! We stopped at a rest stop hour or so it was so WINDY!! We could hardly walk inside--Gretchie was laughing so hard!! In fact a dog on a leash was going sideways!! She was so wound up I thought would never sleep---she did!! When we got into Hermiston about 1:45 pm -Went to pay and get the key for our Nissan we had fixed! Daddy got home about 6 pm!! He brought a SUPRISE---2 Babar books yeah!!
tchie wanted to make a snowman!!! I got some cute photos---and the snow stopped thirty min out of Spokane on our way south home!! We stopped at a rest stop hour or so it was so WINDY!! We could hardly walk inside--Gretchie was laughing so hard!! In fact a dog on a leash was going sideways!! She was so wound up I thought would never sleep---she did!! When we got into Hermiston about 1:45 pm -Went to pay and get the key for our Nissan we had fixed! Daddy got home about 6 pm!! He brought a SUPRISE---2 Babar books yeah!!

1 comment:
WOW!!!! I am tired just reading all that but it sounds like you had a lot of fun too!
Post a Comment