IMITATING BABY ROO!!
JUMPING!
ROO---here mommy you can take a picture--but hurry !!
Kneepads and elbow pads on for safety as I sweep the garage!!
AGAIN CAUGHT!!!Just being herself----these photos were taken Wed night as she jumps on our couch pillows and plays with her elephants!! She was imitating Roo off the Tigger movie and he winds up his tail and tries to fly--I was so busy snapping photos daddy figured out what she was doing--ha ha!!
The next one I hear MOMMY I GOT MEOW AGAIN!!! Oh---the poor cat is so heavy as G carries her from room to room and then chases her under my bed upstairs-- Gretchie can climb those stairs lickity split!!!
She has wanted to play with the knee pads and elbow pads on the last two days--today we went to Wal Mart in the morning and she had to wear her pads into the store--of course we saw two people we knew and then one guy in the checkout stand said you have some fancy pants on today----
Got to go with the two year old stuff---it made for good conversation--ha!
She had to sweep the garage before we left also--with protective gear-hee
Gretchie and mommy spent an hour at the park today and had the whole park to ourselves--she loved the tire swing and said oh I am so dizzy!!!
She was sliding down the side by side slide and I was sitting on one side she would say here I come and I would jump away--then we would switch sides--She was having a blast (I was too ) Gretchie had been at this park last Thursday so the graffati was worse today and when we arrived and were swinging---there were highschoolers (6 of them) sitting on the slide and stairs! Gretchie says to me--LOOK they wrote all over with marking pen!!! I said oh is that good or bad? She says good and smiles---I shook my head NO--and said its naughty!! They need paper mommy!!! SO SIMPLE YET SO TRUE!!!! It irritates me to pieces the graffati evrywhere--especially little kids playground equipment!!!!! Enough!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment