



Ok-some things I will not let her touch at all! My camera being one of them up until yesterday! She took my camera off her nightstand (I forgot I left it there). She proceeds to laugh and look through the view finder----look I see you mommy!
! Well she
was being so careful and walking around looking at everything through the camera---I showed her the button to CLICK---then she started laughing and yelling I DID IT!! Smile mom and say cheese!!! I am posting the eight photos I let her take--pretty good in my mind for a two year old!! They were centered better than I can do --- and I posted evey one she took--ha!

! Well she
was being so careful and walking around looking at everything through the camera---I showed her the button to CLICK---then she started laughing and yelling I DID IT!! Smile mom and say cheese!!! I am posting the eight photos I let her take--pretty good in my mind for a two year old!! They were centered better than I can do --- and I posted evey one she took--ha!


No comments:
Post a Comment