Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Midweek -catchup



I am still here in Oregon!!

What a fast last 6 days---With me having a migrane from Friday to Sunday and then battling a sore throat Monday until today-- Lee chipping a tooth Thursday at work and getting him into a dentist by 4 pm here in Hermiston (he has to go to an endodonist in TriCities in 2 weeks)-----5 or 6 birthdays and just keeping up with my house and a two year old testing bedtime Sun (2 hours and 15 min)Mon (1 hour 10 min)nights Monday nap was horrible!!. Last night took less than a half hour to sleep--yeah! The time change must have thrown her off----NOT shes two!!! LOVE THAT GIRL!!! We decided to do our own taxes on Turbo Tax this year(we always take them to an accountant in the ten years )----Awesome Job Lee!!! Thankful for nothing to complicted tax wise this year!! Took a couple nights to download and do and find receits for stuff! No time for blog updates--ha ha!!! I am also deep cleaning boxes out of the office and boxes of school stuff and craft stuff and baby clothes and older clothes for Gretchie to grow into!!! I am throwing so much in a pile in the garage for a yard sale and thrown out old bills and misc junk!!! Gretchie loves to CLEAN--as she says but really loves to see what mom hands her to play with!!! Today I found her after nap in the office saying I was just looking for you and we need to clean more! HA! I took her yesterday after nap for 40 min to the park and boy was it windy--of course I could already talk and miserable--but how can you resist a sweet face after nap yesterday she yells--I AM READY TO GO TO THE PARK MOMMY!!!! ugh!

Today at Boogie/Storytime she was adorable giving her friend Angelica a birthday gift--she was so proud of the card she had made also!!! She can name all the people who have birthday in the last two weeks!! In fact she brought me the cribbage board with five pegs in it and said LOOK I MADE YOU A CAKE MOMMY!! I replied oh Gretchie I love it!! Later I saw her feeding the cake to her heffalumps saying Do you love the cake!!?! ahhhhhhhh--more later I need to stir my dinner and straighten up some more stacks of junk!! How can you get so much stuff!! This is a photo of her jammies we found in a box of clothes--they have disney Princesses on them and she thinks she is a princess!

No comments: