Saturday, March 8, 2008

Friday Night Fun!!!

Gretchen took a Friday nap from 11:40 am to 2 pm!!! YES~~~ we were then ready for our busy Friday afternoon. Hailey and Mommy's Hailey as G calls her (meaning Hailey's mommy) met us at the park at 3 pm--we stayed all of 20 min--Hailey was not listening and they had to leave the park---They came over to our house as we were gong to a Dr. Seuss party at the library at 4 pm!! Gretchie and Hailey played ---and they decided Hailey was too tired and naughty to go to the party! G asked all the way to the library if Hailey was coming!! Mommy got to hold the new baby (2 months) Gretchie loves babies!!! We went to the party and made a Dr. Seuss foam cake--and then they had face painting balloons and a game. G refused the face paint (this child does not like messes)

We then sat down for cake and punch---she needed to use the bathroom--and then refused when we went into the bathroom and threw a fit when I tried to get her out of the stall---
Would not even be coaxed back in to have CAKE!! Wanted to go home---
walked upstairs and to the van fine and when we got to the van started screaming I have to go poopie--(most of the time this is an excuse-so I said we can wait when we get home) I did buckle her in but she was mad!! Cried the whole way home(ok screamed----and I put her on the potty when we got home--NOTHING!! I figured out .... She did not like the person dressed up as the cat and the hat or the two THINGS (people) dressed with blue hair --they both came in the bathroom and thats why she freaked out in the stall and would not use the toliet!!! Why did I not think of this before!! Never did have to poopie----So when we got home at 5:15 pm NO WAY we were going to the carnival at my old school with 600 or more kids-----The three of us had a fun dinner at DQueen with blizzards!! She ended up getting her own because when they handed me the two blizzards one did not have the mint colr in it so we got that one free!! We brought the rest of it home for the next day!!

No comments: