
We had salmon and potatoes and cantelope for dinner!! Oh ya and I stuck four blueberries on top of each canteloupe wedge!! I unfortunately picked a not very ripe melon!! So Gretchie was very excited to get this wedge on her plate (because--I usually cut everything up so small) She started eating before we prayed and was still eating well after Lee and I were finished! She only ate the melon and blueberries but last summer would not touch fruit--- Gretchie called the canteloupe PIE!!! Lee chopped his wedge into pieces for her and she spent dinner in make believe world feeding the monkey on her plate the pieces! Oh it was cute to watch!! As we were grocery shopping this afternoon---I had "G "in her stroller and she was holding the sale ad--I must have told her we were buying blueberries---so when I had the top of the stroller with what we needed I said Did I forget anything?? She said we need blueberries!! She was right!



No comments:
Post a Comment