Thursday, March 6, 2008

CAUGHT the CAT!!



WOW!! The last 4 days have been crazy with Gretchie catching the cat!! Now if you know the history of my spoiled Siamese Princess who is going on 17 years old!! Tashja had a major trauma ten years ago when Lee and I got married---she was kicked out of the bed and was not allowed to sleep with us! Until Lee softened after a year or so and then we moved and another trauma for the cat!! Our bed is too high now for her to sleep with us (or she is too lazy to jump up) --and right before Christmas would not eat dry cat food any longer!! We gave in and gave her wet cat food and then she started waking Gretchie up in the middle of the night or early morning for the wet food!! Tashja is now in the laundry room on a regular basis at night!!! Oh--and major trauma when we brought a six month old home---the cat literally HID the first year!!! Now --Gretchie is so gentle and loves her MEOW and now the cat lets her pick her up and carry her!! Gretchie is so proud of herself ---She has not let the cat go the past four days!!! She tells me MOMMY MEOW WANTS TO HOLD ME!!! Can you please catch her--I say no and so she has caught her numerous times and then asks can you hold Meow so I can get on the couch!!! "G" sits and talks to her telling her all about her movies---ha ha!!! Here are a couple photos I have quickly snapped as the cat is being carried and is falling out of "G's" arms---I have had to rescue the cat!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Poor Tashja! She looks great for 17 years old and heavy for Gretchen to carry! I love the pictures of them together. They are both so cute! Thankfully John hasn't tried to pick the cats up...yet!