Thursday, March 6, 2008

T*P ESCAPADE










Gretchen was suppose to HELP me carry the tp upstairs--I ran back in the laundry room and when I came out she was neatly unrolling it!!! I could not miss the opportunity to grab the camera---and YES I did figure only 20 cents a roll made fun entertainment instead of watching BABAR -again and again!! (by the way Father Christmas --Babar went back to library as she says yesterday and is staying there as long as I can take it) She took the tp cardboard tube and threw it away in the garbage even! Then it was time for running and jumping (she said she was skating) into the tp she took her two stuffed bunnies and were talking and throwing them in also!! Imagination and laughs made a Monday fun!! Notice her "new DORA tennis shoes we found in a box." They were size 9 and she still wears a 6 1/2!!! They made great running shoes!!!

No comments: