











These pictures are of her playng with play dough!! She is funny to listen to as she cuts the dough into hearts and stars and then made two moons and put them together and called them an egg!! Yeah--it did look like it!!
She had two cut out ducks and was playing with one the mom and one the dad then they ate the hearts and egg she had made----so creative!
I love watching G play with her dollies she rocked then gave them a bottle and then puts them to bed and coers them---what a great mommy!!
It did rain on Monday a bit--Gretchie says I need my shoes and coat!! First time she has ever asked to go outside--but I think she thought the rain was ice (from the icestorm in January) so she could go skating on the patio!! It does not rain here very much so her memory was from the ice rain! I handed her an umbrella--and it was very windy--she handed it back to me but had the prettiest smile!!!
The cow flashlight--which we used in the tent the night we went camping inside has been my centerpiece on my dining room table---I know--use a cow as my centerpiece silly uh!!!! But oh well it looked cute on the fabric I got for a tablecloth (with hippos, elephants ,monkeys) Gretchie decided to feed her green beans to Anabelle--which she named the cow after the movie Anabelle's Wish!!! She then ate the green beans out of Anabelle's mouth--ha ha!! The other night I loaded four plastic eggs with green beans for her to eat!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment