Heffy roll it and mark with a "B" and throw it in the oven for baby and me!
Ella make sure you take a deep breath and point those toes!!!
Ready for exercise ARTHUR!!
JUMPING LITTLE BEAN!!
Look at me I can swing back and forth on the arm rests in the van---tooo cute!
Let's roll back like a ball and hold onto my hands! Its time for baby pilates!
STRETCH--nice and slow---REACH!!
TICK ***TOCK***TICK***TOCK
I'M A LITTLE CUCKOO CLOCK******
NOW I AM STRIKING TWELVE O CLOCK (looks more like six o clock)We did Baby Pilates at Baby Boogie today(music class at the library)---Those of you that have no idea what I just typed its basically stretching exercises with your baby! I told Gretchen it was EXERCISE! She is sooo leary of new situations and just stood there while all the moms and kids laid down on the pillows. With alot of coaxing from me for her to lie down and watch the overheads and how the baby can lie on the mother's legs and act like a BALL. She started to participate--Of course I dressed her in a sundress for excerises! She actually was doing good and enjoying it---sometimes you can't make sure until we get home! Well....It made a huge impression on her and she read the 6 or 7 page handout --looked at the photos and then taught me---she then had to show daddy baby pilates!! I went to put the paper up on the counter and she took it and put it in her book basket! I was tired of exercising-ha! So she went and got her doll and all her elephants and did pilates, pat-a-cake and tick tock with each one and then would lie them down!! She even added at the end of her teaching GREAT JOB to each participant!!! Now that is funny!!
We then went over to pay for our car that got fixed and then when Lee came home we went to pick it up and ran into WMart for a few things--We saw one of our friends who is moving and stood and talked a long time and Gretchen played with her neice (4 yr) in the toy aisle!!

1 comment:
Too cute! I love Gretchen exercising her Elephant. Isn't it fun watching them playing with their toys??
Post a Comment