
POPCORN AND ARISTOCATS!!!

DANCIN FEVER!!

FIRST TIME I USED SCISSORS!!! CUTTING MY GIANT FROM WILSONVILE STORY TIME!!!

HO HO HO I am a FRIENDLY GIANT!!

WHAT IS YOUR NAME-MY NAME IS GIANT!!!

Hiding behind the curtain and MOM found me---just wanted a shot of the dress-daddy picked out at the thrift store in November---size 3 and its tooo short! One time wear on this---ha!!!

Stomping in the water---then came in and walked circles in the kitchen because her shoes SQUEAKED!!! Laughed and would go back out ----oh how entertaining was that!!

Mommy let me play a GAME,,,,,,,,,, WANT TO PLAY JENGA MOMMY??

Just a cute shot--contemplating life!

Dancing with my stuffed flamingo.

Heffy want to eat scrambled eggs and apple juice with me?

Look mommy.......I am a turtle!!

Miss Drama spilt some scrambled eggs down the front of her dress!

OUR PLANT---we grew from a small baby plant about 8 years ago--It takes up the corner in our family room area and just started looking droopy until I repotted it Thursday and took all the brown leaves off--it has perked up tremendously and we have always killed plants sooo it was worth taking a photo of!!

G playing Heffalump in the JUNGLE--as she calls it!!
2 comments:
What a cotie pie! It looks like you guys have fun! I loved the shucking corn pics and I cannot believe you got all her toes painted! I think I'll have Onnie do that to Sky because she won't let me because she thinks I am going to cut her toenails...Ahh lil' divas but don't you just love them!!! :)
Glad you got the rest of the toes painted. I love the picture of Gretchen dancing! She is just precious.
Post a Comment