Wednesday, May 21, 2008

BRAIDS!!






I am pretty excited we braided G hair for the first time tonight!!This is a child who complains when I put the sides of her hair up into one small ponytail!! She has been having a hard time going to bed--and keeps herself awake until 10 or later! Not sure if those long naps are conflicting with bedtime!! Anyways ---I decided to braid her hair at 10 pm---can't fight the no sleep attitude --LETS PLAY!!! Daddy did one side but we just could not get it to look good so we put a ponytail in and then braided! WOW-cute!! But then how did I get her to sleep after that excitement---I drove her down the street to get her to SLEEP!!! She was very proud of her braids and I can't wait to see the curls after we take them out tonight!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Love the braids!! Gretchen looks so cute!

And Blogger won't let me comment on your tea party post. It looked like a lot of fun and I love your outfits!