Packin my Puse around---and boy do I have plans..........
Checking out my outfit DO I LOOK OK???
Dancing-----
TA DAH AHHHHHHHHHHH-------------
Singing three little fishies song----------------
Going to Work--got my purse and bear--see ya later mommy! I am working with CHIP today--(daddy's coworker) HA!!
Hey Diddle Diddle the Cat and the fiddle---the COW jumped over the moon----she was really performing for the camera and Mirror!!
She says LOOK I AM GROWING GROWING GROWING.......
WHOA--tiptoes and arms---Gretchie don't grow taller!!
SWEET PEA!!
Let's wear daddy's hat to church!
Fancy Nancy lining up her fish in the purse!
OOoooh LA la la and look at my shoes--she loves these shoes but does not wantto wear them with the strap around the heel!
Take a picture of SHY ONE! She started calling this bear SHY ONE-after she heard someone say that at church a couple weeks ago about her---She takes awhile to warm up to new situtations but then talks and is herself.
Dancing with her bear!

1 comment:
Gretchen is so cute! I love her playing up to the camera. She looks like a great dancer!
Post a Comment