
Wednesday morning mommy woke me at 6:30 am and put me in the car! I was still asleep until she started to buckle me into my car seat and I said THERE is MY DADDY! Then I remembered I was going to Walla Walla and spend the day with Nana---daddy works in WW (hour drive). We got to Nanas a little before 8 and had breakfast at her house and got dressed.

We then went shopping at WMART. MY ORGANIZED MOTHER FORGOT MY SHOES! Nana bought me the cutest clear flip flops that light up----I love them and they look like a princess--especially now with painted toes! At first G was being very compliant trying on shoes but when I decided to get the light up flip flops---I still was not sure what size---we had pushed her to far and she took the shoes and said I don't like them and won't try them on--I put her and the shoes in the cart and found

puppy trying the shoes on minutes later! Ah! We checked out and she would not put them on after we paid to go to walk into the bathroom. So we decided to eat pizza at this place in Wmart ---I put her shoes on (see photo) while we sat at the table--but would not walk until daddy called ten minutes later and was showing him the shoes through the cell phone!! (TWO YEAR OLDS??) Walked around and around---and then did not take them off all afternoon!! (OR THE NEXT DAY!)Gretchie and Mommy

played atch outside and fed the sheep and one llama!!! Nana watched G as I picked Lee up at 3:30 for a meeting and I went back to get her at 6:15 pm--she did great and no tears!! We don't leave her very often! She and Nana made a cake and cousin Cole (10) came over!! Scott and Sheila and Blake came over for dinner and then everyone played WII! Gretchie thought she was playing bowling and baseball too--heehee!! Gretchen was exausted by the time we left at 9-----she had only a half hour na

p---on the way home from WMart!
1 comment:
Love the shoes!! Gretchen definitely looks like a Princess with her painted toes! She is so cute!
Oh, I have done the forgetting shoes when bringing John to my mother's in his jammies too!!
Hope you had a Great Mother's Day!
Post a Comment