Monday, May 26, 2008

BUBBLES BUBBLES EVERYWHERE!!




Friday --after we ate lunch on the porch at noon---Mommy decided to get me real tired so we went birthday shopping for my friend Isabella. We bought her a cute blue sundress--beach towel and blue ball--I picked the color on everything and did a mighty fine job!! Mommy found a mesh bag at the $ store and we put it all inside!!! I am so excited about her gift!(actually..............mommy is tooo) Mommy also had a coupon for a package of pullups---she has not bought pullups since January!!! I have been potty trained day and night since January---but for some reason the past 3 weeks I am sleeping harder and wake up wet every morning! So mommy and I had a talk (like that would work with a 2 yr old to stay dry???)(heck--why not try!) Guess what the last 3 nights I have been DRY AGAIN!!! My mommy is not sure if its a coincidence or what?? (two year olds are smart little kids)
I fell asleep at 1 pm--when we got home and slept an hour and half! Mommy played with the new bubble machine and the cat while I napped!! (So thats what my mom does when I take a nap--not really!)(Mom told daddy she bought herself a bubble machine just so she did not have to blow bubbles) Daddy came home and we all played out on the porch and lawn with the bubbles and ate snacks--pretzel mix!!





We then went to the $ store--to get small treasures for our geo caches and then on a treasure hunt here in town at the park!! Mommy got "us" a green and purple fuzzy hats!! We went for a geo cache at the RIVERPARK and of course played on the slide. We stopped to get fried rice and played at home --






1 comment:

Kathy said...

Cool bubble machine!!! Those machines are easier on Mommy's lungs and less sticky! Gretchen looks very stylin' with her purple fuzzy hat and green sunglasses! She is just too cute!