Bought these at Costco---they finally had to be put away in the small drawer tonight---------taken a couple months ago.
Love these jammies also--she will not take the shirt of these off in the morning each time we wear them--she too loves these jammies!! I have let her wear the tops the next day with jeans-ah ah!
FIRST NIGHT IN HER REAL BIG BED! (Sept 2007)These jammies were hand-me downs from cousin Andrea (9) and I finally cut the feet off and they were worn that way until they became to small in the arms! I called these her blue bunny jammies---she loved them so she could wear her shoes with them!
At the hotel in April 2007(18 months)---Amma had to fix the zipper in these jammies of Andrea's.
First pair of Jammies mommy bought G the summer she came home --Aunt Amber holding Gretchen--9 months!!
This is such a great theme especially tonight when I went to put her bluebird jammies on her and she says ooh these are too tight! (DARN) I have a hard time putting jammies away when they are too small. She is adorable and always says "jammies are so cuddly and snuggly". My opinion ***What is cuter than a child in footed jammies? I have more cute jammie photos but I will save them for another time---these were the ones that stuck out in my mind ton
ight----
THESE JAMMIES ARE THE FIRST ONES SHE WORE IN GUATEMALA!!!

3 comments:
precious! a furry hat goes perfectly with pjs!
She is so adorable!!!! I kept her jammies she wore in Guate because they look so tiny!!!! We are the luckiest people evah!!!!!
Love Gretchen in all her jammies!! I am so bummed out that he has outgrown all his footie jammies.
Post a Comment