So much fun and so little time to post............Lee and I stayed up until 2:30 am Sunday night---Yes I know crazy but the TIME WAS SO NICE to have 5 hours together without a two year old asking if we are happy? or where we were going? LOVE THE BROWN EYED GIRL SO MUCH! But lately I am exausted when I put her to bed---Oh ya-Lee
went to a
movie at 9 to 11 pm---so I cleaned the house and played on the computer---ahh!!!We drove to TriCities to go to COSTCO---and it was closed! So we went to Shopko and Target and Petsmart then had a very
fun lunch at SONIC (burgers) It is new and a drive-in----they serve you your food on rollerskates! Gretchen just had fun eating in the car---we had driven our Saturn instead of the van so it was small--she sat on the console and ate her corndog!! She also was quite funny leaning out my window as we waited and ordered from the back of
the menu on my side of the car! She ate her whole corndog--I ususally cut corndogs into tiny size--because they are choking concern! I let her eat the whole thing off the stick----yes mommy watched every bite!!
She said hi to another little girl in the next car! Slept on the way home-Home by 3 pm----- AND I LEFT MY CAMERA AT HOME---not on purpose!
fun lunch at SONIC (burgers) It is new and a drive-in----they serve you your food on rollerskates! Gretchen just had fun eating in the car---we had driven our Saturn instead of the van so it was small--she sat on the console and ate her corndog!! She also was quite funny leaning out my window as we waited and ordered from the back of
the menu on my side of the car! She ate her whole corndog--I ususally cut corndogs into tiny size--because they are choking concern! I let her eat the whole thing off the stick----yes mommy watched every bite!!We went to WMART and got groceries and came home and daddy mowed the lawn and I raked (it was very long) Gretchie played in the grass and kept telling daddy YOU DID A
GREAT JOB@@ (my little actress---even was hanging her head saying she did not feel very good)(daddy was not 100 percent well today---she asked him every two minutes if he was better!) She pulled her lawn chair out into the lawn to rest or watch us!!We barbequed hotdogs----yummy!! She played with the hose----this was always one of my favorite thing to do while growing up----G was soaked!! She went to bed EXCELLENT-and all BYSELF!!! We stayed up until midnight---yeah-just
to finish the weekend!! That was silly because it started the week tired! OH well...
......................and they finally painted my ugly yellow and rust fire hydrant after nine years of living here--so I had to post a photo--made MY DAY!!!
GREAT JOB@@ (my little actress---even was hanging her head saying she did not feel very good)(daddy was not 100 percent well today---she asked him every two minutes if he was better!) She pulled her lawn chair out into the lawn to rest or watch us!!We barbequed hotdogs----yummy!! She played with the hose----this was always one of my favorite thing to do while growing up----G was soaked!! She went to bed EXCELLENT-and all BYSELF!!! We stayed up until midnight---yeah-just
to finish the weekend!! That was silly because it started the week tired! OH well...
......................and they finally painted my ugly yellow and rust fire hydrant after nine years of living here--so I had to post a photo--made MY DAY!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment