







After Nap.................Mommy came in and woke me (2 hours) I just stared at her.............She was dressed with scarf, high heels and a hat!!She says GRETCHIE DARLING ITS TEA PARTY TIME!! I then replied NO WAY Mommy you are so silly! She was talking funny and telling me OOHH LA LA --go get your purse and come to the party!! I finally jumped out of bed and followed my mom downstairs! I was so excited when I saw the pretty table---I told my mommy she looked pretty also!! ah-But those clothes I just did not want to wear through my tea party!! I got into the party when I saw the cute little teapot and cups--and tasted the wild raspberry tea--YUM!!! I love tea parties I told mommy and lets just sit and talk a little bit!!! We had cereal bars cut in strips and bunny cookies--yummy! My favorite was sharing the tea and pouring it into the tiny cups!!! Mommy bought my cute furry hat today atthe dollar store and she is buying another one for more tea parties if we have friends!!

1 comment:
VERY CUTE---
Post a Comment