Sunday, January 6, 2008

Action Shots......

CAN'T CATCH ME I AM THE GINGERBREAD GIRL!!!
MOM REALLY PLEASE STOP TAKING PHOTOS!! She took the camera and said I will put it back for you---now is that a clue or what??
Ready for the cabin and let's build a snowman!!!
SHHHHH mommy I am reading my Snow book that I earned at the library in the month of November!!
This is the best shot I will let you have of my new plaid skirt and pink shoes!! Mommy taught Children's Church for 3 and 4 year olds--and I was AWESOME!!! I love playing with my friends!!

I LOVE YOU BABY AND IF IT'S QUITE ALRIGHT I LOVE YOU BABY!
Gretchen and daddy sing this song with a spoon as a microphone at dinner the past week--all I can do is laugh!! They both close their eyes and get into it--but these are the only two lines they sing! And I had to start setting the table with microphones!!!
My best impression of a Heffalump!!!
Aren't I just like DORA now!!! I am a BIG KID NOW!!!
Just washed my bike and taking bear for a ride!!!
My new ballet skirt from great aunt Patti--I love dancing and twirling in this pretty pink skirt!!


My new game I say DADDY SAY SEE ME!! Then we say I have no idea where she went......she smiles and stays very quiet and THEN..........................
She says in a cute little voice...............HERE I AM.....and gives a wave!!
Another new thing is a million times a day..GOODBYE I AM GOING SHOPPING!!! SEE YA TOMORROW!! When asked who or what she is shopping for she always says PRESENTS FOR PAPA OR any other family member--ahhhhh!
Waiting up for daddy after not seeing him for two days!!! I am so tired and can barely stand up. My eyes are on Heffalump and determined to stay awake!!
If I get closer to MY TV maybe mom will not take any more pictures!






No comments: