

.jpg)
YES!! SHE HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY GRETCHEN FAITH COLE for one year! We had a short sweet ceremony in Pendleton at the court house last year and had some special guests join us!!We finished the ceremony with lunch at Roosters ! This paperwork changed her name and got her an Americn birth certifi
cate! Mom
my made cupcakes last year but this year I got to help! The problem was I think I am a "pro" at cooking now and we had a few minor incidents of me trying to take charge!! One was I grabbed all three eggs that were laid out and gave mommy a scare as I held them all under my chin!!! She took two away and I held onto the third one---as she scooped me off my chair to help and took me nto wash my hands--I would not let
go---until she told me the egg would WATCH me wash my hands! When "G" dumped the cake mix in the bowl the paper liner came out tooo it was funny because she yellls Oh no--look what happened! I said its ok Gretchie--sooo onto finishing the cupcakes---which I filled the cupcake pan way to full so after they were baked I had to trim the mushroom looking cupcakes! Then they dried out
pretty fast! oh well.........The rest of the day we just played and in the morning we went to Baby Boogie and made a crown and then Storytime was about teddy bears and we made a bear---I did not want to leave I was really coloring my bear nicely!! We were the last to leave out of forty or more preschoolers!! I had to be coaxed into leaving
today!We had beef strognaff ,green beans and salad. I even put Smartie candy under the American flag napkins----she found the one under my napkin before dinner!! Twenty minutes later I see her little head and hear LOOK I FOUND MORE CANDIES!!! SO..there went the suprise! After dinner I got a bowl of snow with blueberry ice flavor on it!!! Yummy in my tummy! My tongue was blue--and then we took a bath!!!



+of+January+2008-----ADOPTION+DAY!!+034.jpg)
+of+January+2008-----ADOPTION+DAY!!+028.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment