


The days have flown by this week--although I felt like I was behind on posting stuff this week! Just enjoying life here in Hermiston and then January is almost over!!! Last week our 16 yr old Siamese cat decided to flip out--meaning every night I put Gretchen to bed the cat had this horrible meowing sound and would come in G room and wake her up Sat Sun Mon nights as I put er to bed & (during the night too) ---it was ten before G would fall asleep---then I am pretty patient but this irritated me trying to put a two year old down and a cat meowing a horrible sound-------so Lee was in charge of the cat----and her new sleeping place was the laundry room all night long!! I had no guilt doing this ----ok I did a little! I threw the cats bed box and a new can of food in there with her!
Gretchen also tried to take advantage of the cat being naughty the first three nights and prolonged bedtime the next three nights by giving me the I have to go potty line----but she really was telling the truth!!! She wanted to tell me Meow was being naughty and had to go see daddy!!!In the last month our cat has only ate wet cat food and the dry stuff has not been touched! Tues Wed Thurs nights G started climbing out of bed again and coming in about 2 am and saying MOMMY!! The cat was not at fault those nights--although I did have to catch the cat in our room one night at 3:30 am with the flashlight after crawling out of G room (not to wake her) and trying not to let our upstairs floor creak!!! FRIDAY NIGHT GRETCHIE SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT AGAIN AFTER 6 nights!! THE CAT WAS EXCELLENT ALSO!! Lee woke up with G at 7am Saturday morning and let me sleep in----can not remember the last time I slept in past 8---- but I laid there and tossed and turned for 45 min--My big chance and I could not go back to sleep!! RATS!! Satur
day was relaxing ----Lee took G iceskating out on the patio (OOPS..........SUNDAY MORNING)!! We went to the rollerskating rink to check on times and prices! Love modern technology since the only pen we found in the car was so cold and would not write sooo my husband took a photo with my cell phone of the sign!!! ha!!! We went to McDonalds about 11----G ate so good but when she finished her meal she says I AM READY TO GO TO MCDONALDS NOW!!! Meaning the playland---ahhh! Since I had reg.panties on her---yeah not even the thick ones--I kept saying DO YOU NEED TO GO??? I was not watching her in the playland and Lee says shes just playing----oh she was quiet I should have known her little jeans were wet!!! I scooped her up and we went into the bathroom --I did have a change of pants in my purse for her! She refused to try again for me--and then stood there by the door and would not let me put the pullup an
d new pants on!!! Here I was and I had to come up with a creative way to get my child dressed and out to the car!!! Thank goodness she decided to cooperate with me when I said Daddy is waiting--she said ok Let's go!! I said oh you need your pants on----I picked her up dressed and the wet clothes !!! Looked at Lee and said Let's go-he carried my jacket and off we went!
day was relaxing ----Lee took G iceskating out on the patio (OOPS..........SUNDAY MORNING)!! We went to the rollerskating rink to check on times and prices! Love modern technology since the only pen we found in the car was so cold and would not write sooo my husband took a photo with my cell phone of the sign!!! ha!!! We went to McDonalds about 11----G ate so good but when she finished her meal she says I AM READY TO GO TO MCDONALDS NOW!!! Meaning the playland---ahhh! Since I had reg.panties on her---yeah not even the thick ones--I kept saying DO YOU NEED TO GO??? I was not watching her in the playland and Lee says shes just playing----oh she was quiet I should have known her little jeans were wet!!! I scooped her up and we went into the bathroom --I did have a change of pants in my purse for her! She refused to try again for me--and then stood there by the door and would not let me put the pullup an
d new pants on!!! Here I was and I had to come up with a creative way to get my child dressed and out to the car!!! Thank goodness she decided to cooperate with me when I said Daddy is waiting--she said ok Let's go!! I said oh you need your pants on----I picked her up dressed and the wet clothes !!! Looked at Lee and said Let's go-he carried my jacket and off we went!We then went to the library---first mistake it was 12:30 by this time (NAP IS NOON EVERY DAY!!) All three of us were looking at videos--she was being very good and quiet and Lee looked down and she had taken every movie off the bottom shelf and stacked neatly on the floor! She had found two movies to checkout a Pooh and a BABAR (elephant) . She was excited she found the elephant one!! As I helped put the movies back on the shelf --she freaked out MY VIDEO ---MY VIDEO!! We had told her we could check it out and take it home!! She started crying loud--not sure why because we did not even say NO!! I grabbed her and started to leave for the front door--when Lee said you need to leave the video here that G had clenched in her arms!! That made her madder to give daddy the video--I probably would have been mad tooo--but was not sure what started the problem in the first place and had to remove her from the library!! I got her calmed down outside not long after and told her no crying in the library and handed her the card and told her Michelle (librarian) would help her!! She was asleep ten min after we got home!! Slept one hour and woke up and wanted to watch her video--(30 min) so I let her watch it twice!! Daddy said NO to the third time and so she came to me--I said NO--oh a MELTDOWN like we had never seen since one in Sept. --cried and yelled! Lee reminded me to ignore her--as I was trying to talk her out of it and it was not workng this time! She calmed down and replies--I am done crying now!! Ha!! I fell down two steps carrying her after nap with her n my arms---OUCH!! My back was already hurting so I hit my bottom--ugly bruise and painful!! It had been raining ICE all day(1/4 inch thick)----I almost fell going to get the mail!! Lee went out to change a light bulb and fell on the icy steps---he really hurt his tailbone bad!!! Gretchie could not talk about anything else but daddy slipping on the ice and mommy falling with her in her arms!! I will kiss it to make it better she kept saying!!! So sweet!!! So it was a laid back evening for us---We made BQ hamburgers ,colored , talked to Papa and Nana on the phone , played blocks , puzzles and G took a bath and was asleep at 8:30 pm!! Continued to rain ice----ugly!!


No comments:
Post a Comment