Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Work Work and then Play!

We cleaned all Monday morning and then AFTER NAP ----we played in the snow!!The snow is harder to walk in than sand!!
Can you tell my mommy and daddy want another tropical vacation!!
PEEK A BOO!! HERE I AM!!!
ICICLES ARE COLD!!!
Play cach with me mom---put the camera and shovel down please!
MOTHER! It's a beach ball and there is snow? When she went to bed she asked if she could go to the beach?? Just had to a a spark to the FUN!!!
I think I am stuck--these new size ten boots are way toooo big!!
Look I can crawl---(funny thing is she never crawled as a baby!)
Here we go-----She crawled into the street an then yelled look how far I can crawl!! She has always been so good about not going in the road but had no idea she crawled off the curb with all the snow!! Scared mom-but she was this purple blob in the midle of Prickly Pear Drive!!!
I think I will rest a bit!!!


Getting the mail---I only have two keys on the chain but we had to try both keys in all 15 mailboxes!!! Good thing the sun was out--brrrrrrrrrr!
Today is cleaning day-----------------Can you tell!!!!!
I DID IT THE TABLECLOTH IS ON!!!
Just a view from our front porch of the beautiful SNOW!!!



LOOK MOMMY I FOUND CHEESE!!! I had a helper this morning!
I WILL PUT IT IN THE GARBAGE FOR YOU MOMMY!




OH THANK-YOU SO MUCH I WILL TAKE THE GARBAGE! Although she walked around and around and never went to the door---ha!!
OH NO THE VACCUUM CLEANER!!! Love this face!!
NOT AGAIN --I just heard it go off and then on again--Will she ever stop?
The special tablecloth for Readoption day on WED JAN. 30th! ALL BYSELF---I can do it!!!
Straighten and I will get the other corner and over here and smooth!!






No comments: