Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Monday at the Mall!

Daddy got to stay home today!! Boy was I excited!!! We had errands to run in TriCities--so off we went!

1. Burger King---I shared daddy's croissant and potato wedges. The drive to TriCities(30 min) there is nothing much to look at---I read books and mommy read Moo Moo Brown Cow---that book is in the van because we all have it memorized!!! Parts of the highway looked icy but the sun was out--still cold!!!
2.Costco--daddy drove around and around the parking lot as he said BUMP! and would go over the speed bumps and I laughed---(like three times to hit all the bumps over and over--ha!) I then got to ride in the cart across the parking lot---I love the shaking noise riding across a parking lot!! My job was to hold the block of cheese---notice how I TASTED IT!!
3.Shopko--daddy let me WALK like a big girl--I was sooo good as we went and got new jeans for daddy and he even let me carry them to mommy! We skipped down the aisles and cruised the home interior section! We also tried out all the rockers and mommy and daddy rested awhile as I rocked away--saying wheeeew! Mom paid for the jeans and daddy took me to Ranch and Home next door. I got to pet a puppy an a chichua (sp)
I tried out the saddles for horses until daddy read do not put children on saddles!!! OOOPPSIE!!! Mommy to me to the potty and I freaked out when we got to the registers--I stopped and said NO-sat down on the floor! Well wouldn't you be scared of all the deer and moose and bear heads on the wall?? As mommy scooped me up she realized what was next to the bathrooms! Afterwards daddy was waiting and we waved to all the animals on the wall---I was braver!!
4. Sprint--to transfer all mom's phonebook into her new phone-I stayed in the van with daddy!
5.Pennys (at the mall) Mommy ordered me a waterproof mattress pad--as daddy and I strolled in my stroller.
6. We ate clam chowder in the food court and I went potty all BYSELF!! I tried to take a nap under the tunnel daddy put his coat on the stroller--but oh it was too exciting!! I had a meltdown while daddy was ordering--I saw kids driving red car carts at the mall--whoa--I wanted to drive one! Dad said No and Mom said NO! I threw myself back in mommy's arms and went stiff! Crying and yelling---(until mommy told me she was in charge and it was lunchtime!) (Mom was actually happy I got out of my fit so fast---I had not thrown a fit in public like that before.)

7.Barnes and Noble (mall) Daddy went in to get a magazine as I sat on all the toys outside in the mall. We then went in the store I pulled up a stool and found me a magazine and started reading!! If you haven't read SCIENCE TODAY its a great magazine--I read all 9 copies and placed them neatly back on the shelf in front of me!!! I even turned to mom and told her I was reading and shhhhh!!!


8.Sprint -to get moms phone--then home!! I slept two hours 2:45 to 4:45 pm!! Mommy woke me up----BATH NIGHT---one hour and then I asked to go to bed at 7:55 pm!! Of course I had to go potty at 8:30 ish--I am doing soooooo good--- I heped mommy put new mingo sheets on my bed--but as mom came around the corner I was yelling mingo sheet is stuck----She had only washed the bottom sheet!! Mom found me some new jammies in the drawer size 3!! My size 2 jammies are getting small. My new pj's were pink and had Barbie on them! My mom and dad kept calling them princess jammies. I think they need to learn their Disney Prinesses (they may add me to the list.) I no way was letting mom take a photo of the pj's --- turning circles in the middle of the living room until I was so dizzy I fall over was better than another photo! I then decided half an hour later all BYSELF --Mom you want picture of my jammies?? STINKER!! Her timing and cuter than ever!!

No comments: