Saturday, January 26, 2008

BOX???


GUESS WHAT ---Mom went to the mailbox on Friday and the huge box had my name on it!! Inside---I could not believe my eyes --there was big stuffed grey HEFFALUMP!!! I explained ohhhh--its sooo cute --the heffalump is sooo cold! Mom told me it came from Amma and Papa in Spokane and she gave it a hug!! We called and thanked them and then I played with it all evening! Although I did not want it in my bed!! NO WAY! So I put it on my rocking chair with my other elephant I got from my baby shower. I tried riding on it and put it in my tent we had made , I gave it some milk from one of my doll bottles and even showed Tashja my heffalump!!! THANK-YOU SO MUCH FOR MY SPECIAL HEFFALUMP!!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!

No comments: