Monday, January 14, 2008

Random photos.........

If I could get out of here--so I don't have to put that jean skirt on!!!
My daddy and me! Sunday at he fish ladders--what a NICE SUNNY DAY!
CATCH ME MOM---Over the bed --around the coffee table into the bathroom--it is only a hotel room--she wanted to wear just her new tights and NO JEAN SKIRT!!! We call tights jumpy tights---and she jumps very high--today I call them running tights!!!

My Hair is getting so long---but I don't like sitting still lately for mommy to fix it!!! She sometimes gives me choc. chips if I sit still--but at the hotel she had none!!


I will help fix my hair ---and do all byself!!! Would not take her jammie top off so we just let her wear it home! Put that camera away look!



Playing with Strawberry and Blueberry!! I love blueberries and am always pretending to get pretend apples or blueberries off the floor or wall to give to daddy or others!
Eating my small french fries---somehow they are now SMALL FRENCH FRIES!! My new ponytail holders fell out running with my friends at church!! Brody was trying to tickle me and I was hiding my face in my daddy's lap.
Figuring out the etch a sketch knobs!!! BAD HAIR DAY!!!
TAKING A RIDE ON DADDY!!! WHEEE --HOLD ON!!!
My new flashlight at the hotel!! Let it shine **let it shine **let it shine!
SWEET DREAMS!! NAP IN THE VAN ON THE WAY BACK HOME FROM A FUN WEEK IN WILSONVILLE!! TUCKERED OUT!!
Daddy ordered me a HAPPY MEAL!! I got a strawberry shortcake doll-and my very own drink!! (I am sharing my drink with my new doll) This was the first time we had ordered her a happy meal--although mommy did share it with her!! We ate lunch after church overlooking McNary Dam and the sun was out and very beautiful today!!
LOOK---THE FISH AT THE FISH LADDERS! BUT I MET A FRIEND Kyndall's grandparents live across the street from us!! We had more fun than looking at the fish.
Watching Wiggles Cowboys at the hotel--before we checked out!
I can help mom and dad teach children's church today--I got the lesson down!
We are like monkeys in the bars!!! Having a blast!









No comments: