Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sticks and Songs!




Since it was very , very cold outside--we spent the day at home! We colored with colored pencils today (TUESDAY) in my coloring book and white paper!! I carried the colored pencils around for an hour and then after nap another hour---my picture I drew was very neat! Mommy sat with me and we talked about which color they were--I then decided that I would quiz mommy by holding one pencil up and saying whats that mom? Mommy answered and I would reply YOU ARE RIGHT MOMMY--Great Job!!! (wonder what she would have said if I told her the wrong color) I sat at the dining room table and yelled mom look I drew a heffalump! Mommy took it and put it on the frig--I got mad because I was not done! I called the pencil color --white!!! Silver and Gold were set aside because mommy thought they were pretty colors! We listened to my " KING OF KINGS" tape about ten times! I know every single song and words and got great dance moves!!! The photo to the right I am singing "the joy of the Lord is my strength -ha ha ha" and then "Jumping up and Down shout Hosanna!"


We then made roads with a huge box of popsicle sticks for my cars--when daddy came home I told him we made a street! (Does she know roads and streets are the same? ) The best part of 700 or more sticks was cleaning them all up and then dumping it again and again!!

No comments: