Friday, January 4, 2008

McDonalds with friends!








Gretchen and mommy met Stephanie and Emma (16 months) and Corinne and her three boys Zaq (7), Quinn (3) and Cooper (almost two) at McDonalds today!! Gretchen loved her friends and talked about it all day! She told me later she had hamburger and cheese and a SMALL FRIES!!! No idea she knew it was a small fry!!! We also had taken swimming lessons in August with Emma and Cooper! This afternoon we went grocery shopping and G took a ride in the big car---she told Nana on the phone tonight mommy drives fast and I laughed!! She played so good this evening with her airplane, house and bus and little people and daddy is still working on the powerlines in Walla Walla windstorm was 78 mph winds!!! He will work through the night----Gretchie did not understand why daddy was not home!! I took no pic at McDonalds today and even had my camera in my purse. Mommy found the book Stand back said the elephant I am going to sneeze..........which she made me read three times---I love this book--obviously she did too!!! I have so many children's books from my classroom---and I love to watch G read books!!!

No comments: