


Gretchen loves to pick out books and videos after Boogie and Storytime!! She knows where her age books are on the shelf at the library and then marches up to "buy her books" to the counter to hand the lady her books. Today she picked out "Bear loves Bedtime." On the way home I hear her reading her book and adding cha cha cha--which Bear always says on her video. I am adding more pictures of how cute her hair looked this morning---and her reading her "Potty Book "and " Moo Moo Brown Cow " book in front of her STICKA poster for going potty. We also squeezed in errands before Boogie today at 10-----its now naptime and the last two Wed. she has woke up when the garbage truck makes its rounds at 1 pm---I am sitting here crossing my fingers she sleeps --we live on a corner so the garbage truck comes by twice!!!!! Mommy needs time to get my stuff done!
Plus yesterday afternoon she woke up 20 min into her nap---and was soooo cranky by dinner because she was tired! Bedtime was a much relief for all 3 of us!

No comments:
Post a Comment