

Today was Boogie (my music class) at the library. As I was going to get in the van --I turned around and ran back into get my bear! I asked mommy to "buckle up bear." Mommy did not even know I knew how to say buckle and also that was a first to take a stuffed animal with us!! Guess what my mom did ----yes---she grabbed the camera! I even posed for the camera today--look at my cheesy grin!We also returned (after renewing it two weeks in a row) my favorite all time movie "Heffalump" (Winnie the Pooh). I always say to mom " I watch Heffalump after nap ok." I can also quote lines off this movie and show you want a heffalump (elephant) does. Gretchen thinks we own this movie so guess what she gets for Christmas!! Oh my little movie addict!



No comments:
Post a Comment