Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'M A BIG KID NOW!!







Wow--our baby is turning into such a little girl with talking so good and potty training. Today was an excellent day for going potty all byself she says! The first time she was eating her cereal from the tray on the floor and I saw her start to go --I yell hold it--and I picked her up and ran to the potty chair!! She did it! The second time was only about 20 minutes later and we were upstairs she had no clothes on or underpants. She sat down on the potty chair all byself again! NO accidents! Daddy just happened to call so she got to share with him. The third time was after bath and mommy was on the phone Gretchen started dancing to NEMO (there is no music). She said poopie and ran to sit down three different times--but obviously did not want to miss NEMO so ran back into the living room---like we both have it memorized!! The fourth time I was off the phone and she wanted to sit on the big potty and did poopie!!!! YEAH!!! The new stickas worked well we bought yesterday!! They are 3d and change--toooo cool!! We got three packages fish, safari and cats!!! These 3 pictures she is singing I am a big kid now--from the huggies box and they were taken Sept. 24th!!!! We will survive potty training!



No comments: