
What a rainy day---Monday no less--We had a busy day but what day is not busy with a two year old!!! Gretchen "helped mommy sweep the kitchen" although its noon and the mop is still out because she said she would help more after nap---can't squelch the helping gift--can we!!! She fed the cat her o.j. baby bottle and asked me to help her hold the cat---oh does she need a sibling!!! Wow-is my cat good with "G". Gretchen has never tried an orange--every time I have tried she just shakes her head no or pushes it away! Today she "tasted it" and she yells I like orange!! Minutes later Gretchen came up to me and said something--she is quite clear most of the time and I look down and she had a red fuzzy pom pom ball in her mouth!!! She plays with these pom poms and throws them into a bowl--I thought they were harmless---guess not!! They probably looked like the orange nice and tasty and colorful!!! Wonder what the red pom pom tasted like?? We also had to say goodbye to our rotted out pumpkin--she was not sure she wanted to say goodbye but just stood in the doorway as I threw it in the garbage! I am trying again to post the picture she is lying under the blanket before bed last night. I did not want to mess the horse photos up--those were so cute--but I am bias and I AM THE MOM and love it!! ok-I did mess it up and posted todays photos on last nights post.

No comments:
Post a Comment