

Well as I posted in the previous entry---Gretchen woke up from her nap this afternoon and repeated "after nap I watch Heffalump." I think she said this before her eyes were even open!!! Now we had taken the movie back to the library at noon!! she insisted she watch it--so I stuck in TIGGER! The smartie pants knew the difference---she did watch Tigger though it was not her choice. Silly mother how did you think you were going to outsmart
YOUR TWO YEAR OLD!!!?? After Tigger she wanted her Heffalump movie----soooo I had a great idea!! Gretchen had a giftcard at Walmart for her birthday so I said lets go buy Heffalump! The smile was priceless and she yells I go get my jacket and shoes!!! She held onto her giftcard tight all the way to WMart and back to the movies---did I not think it was an older movie and was not in the store!!! Oh great my plan was falling apart before my excited two year old scanning the shelf she was excited about all the movies! I asked if she wanted to buy Dora, the Winnie Pooh Christmas movie--she kept saying No Thanks!! Well at least she was polite----We finally ended up with Winnie the Pooh "Seasons of Giving." She paid with her giftcard and when we got in the car I said do you want to hold your
movie----No and she tossed it onto the backseat! Ok---I tucked the receit away in case I had to take it back! She wanted to eat dinner with her new movie---and when we went to sit down after putting the last minute food on the table--"G" had her peas on the mouths of Pooh Piglet and Tigger. (see photo) She then bent her mouth over and ate the peas of f the cover of the movie! HA! Guess we did like our new movie after all!
YOUR TWO YEAR OLD!!!?? After Tigger she wanted her Heffalump movie----soooo I had a great idea!! Gretchen had a giftcard at Walmart for her birthday so I said lets go buy Heffalump! The smile was priceless and she yells I go get my jacket and shoes!!! She held onto her giftcard tight all the way to WMart and back to the movies---did I not think it was an older movie and was not in the store!!! Oh great my plan was falling apart before my excited two year old scanning the shelf she was excited about all the movies! I asked if she wanted to buy Dora, the Winnie Pooh Christmas movie--she kept saying No Thanks!! Well at least she was polite----We finally ended up with Winnie the Pooh "Seasons of Giving." She paid with her giftcard and when we got in the car I said do you want to hold your
movie----No and she tossed it onto the backseat! Ok---I tucked the receit away in case I had to take it back! She wanted to eat dinner with her new movie---and when we went to sit down after putting the last minute food on the table--"G" had her peas on the mouths of Pooh Piglet and Tigger. (see photo) She then bent her mouth over and ate the peas of f the cover of the movie! HA! Guess we did like our new movie after all!

No comments:
Post a Comment