Friday, November 23, 2007

Early Morning Shoping


I went Christmas shopping today with daddy and mommy. I got dressed in the van when we reached Best Buy at 8 am!!! This photo shows my new van inside and my new carseat we replaced with the old carseat we were in the accident (in August). Mommy was so excited Fisherprice had written us a replacement value of $140! Mommy had bought the carseat 9 years ago at a yard sale for my cousin Andrea. When we bought the new carseat at Target month ago Gretchen and daddy tried every carseat on the shelf and G pretended to sleep in each one. It was actually really cute to watch from mommy's point of view!! Gretchen was clapping and saying YEAH NEW CARSEAT all the way to the checkout. WE LOVE ALL THE ROOM IN OUR VAN! This is actually the first picture I had taken of our van we bought Nov. 3 and we had the carseat still in the box--so everything was sooooo exciting for our angel!!

No comments: