Gretchen woke up and was not really into the snow---I put her out on the patio with her sleeper jammies on-yes they got wet--and I forgot my little princess takes time to get use to change!! She clung on to me and says its cold!!! An hour later I was still trying to convince her it was fun to play in.......She loved her boots and snowpants--so when I laid everything out she just stood there said NOTHING but its cold!!
I was able to dress her in all the warm clothes she was cooperative --- I grabbed my camera and videocamera and forgot to put a jacket on myself!! Still not sure why mommy was making a big deal out of snow!! I picked her up and put her in the front yard and started tossing snowballs-
Oh she liked it!!! More snow mommy and laughing but still would not move!!! I remember being so stuffed into winter clothes moving was a problem! I then handed her a snowball---Catch mommy! As I was video taping I accidently misjudged and hit her on the zipper of her jacket--click had to turn off the vtape--but she ended up laughing sooo hard and said more play in snow. I ran her around in our yard and then we started to make the snowman!!! Which I need to wait and write in another post---due to time! All in all we were outside an hour it snowed the whole time and then turned to a wet snow! 

No comments:
Post a Comment