Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sweet Dreams Gretchie!



I am making this a short entry...........She loves her two blankies! She calls them purple blankie and pink blankie. Gretchen also asks for her bottle and says "MAKE IT HOT PLEASE!" "G" has to have both of her blankets to go to bed and puppy. Now puppy is an interesting story Papa Gary gave her a pink and purple animal last Valentine's---we are still undecided what kind of animal it really is. Gretchen had her "puppy" at the hotel restrauant this summer where there were business men all eating breakfast and having meetings! As we were sitting amongest all these men and laptops---feeling really out of place and trying to keep her entertained. Gretchen was playing with puppy aroud these two men--they asked her what her animals name was--then she could not talk as well. ( I wonder what she would say now) I said to the two men---what animal do you think it is??? They said a horse or a hippo. Well--whatever animal it is she loves it and carries it everywhere! This photo of "puppy" is the night before we went to Cannon Beach all decked out in his glasses! I should have taken a picture of "puppy " on vacation!!!
I was going to make this short but when you have a creative two year old its hard to make it short. I was counting the time to "G" bedtime so I would not be on this computer tooo late and now look at me its late and I am still posting!! Sweet dreams mommy!

No comments: